A NANNY accidentally drowned in the bath at her holiday hotel in Magaluf after she got drunk following a bust-up with her boyfriend.
Samantha Johnson, 23, who rarely drank alcohol, passed out after downing what was thought to be vodka and liqueurs with fellow holidaymakers in the Spanish resort.
She was found dead in the bathtub by staff after other guests had complained of water coming out of her room.
An inquest heard tests showed Samantha – known as Samie – was the equivalent of seven-and-a-half times the Spanish drink driving limit.
The tragedy occurred on May 2 last year after Samantha, from Bispham, Blackpool, Lancs, had jetted out to Majorca for a romantic trip away with her boyfriend who was not named at the hearing.
Trouble began on May 1 when the pair had a row which resulted in him being ordered off the island by Spanish Police – leaving her behind at the three star Torrenova hotel.
That same day Samantha had called her sister Carly claiming her boyfriend had broken her collarbone after she was thrown between